Pathways Youth Community Support Center of Southwest Idaho
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
What we do…
Who We Serve…
experiencing a behavioral health crisis, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation
or social economic status
- Between the ages of 12-17
- Experiencing a behavioral health crisis
- Voluntarily seeking crisis intervention
- Have parent/guardian available to provide consent to treat.
- Willing to participate and adhere to PYCSC code of conduct.
- Individuals who need resources to:
- Basic living needs
- Outpatient, medical, mental heath & referrals to higher level of care
- Educational and financial resources
- General support
- Excessively violent, intimidating, or sexually harassing youth clients who create a safety hazard for others.
- In last 24 hours actively attempted suicide in a manner that exhibits lethal means and intent.
- Medically unstable, including those who are assessed as needing detoxification services.
- Non-Ambulatory and Incoherent.
- Youth who do not have parent/guardian consent
We offer a safe and inclusive environment!
Visit Us Today!
“Every staff member goes above and beyond. I was told nothing is more important than me. I feel warm inside.”
"I appreciate all that work here. They seem to care and want to help, thank you all."
“You provided me understanding, compassion, resources, food, and safety. Provided me a chance to have the life I want. I am very grateful.”
“They helped me help myself, gave me resources I used to get me on the right path."
“You Listened to me talk, supported me, welcomed me. I will most definitely come back. You all are very nice and comforting."
"You helped me see the light at the end of the darkness, gave me resources and gave me someone to listen to me rant and rave."