Qualifications for Treatment Foster Parents
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be willing to undergo a state and federal background check
- Be able to financially support yourself
- Own or rent a safe residence with a room for a child
- Have experience with and willingness to work with children with high needs
Expectations of Treatment Foster Parents
- Provide a loving, safe, and supportive home for a child
- Track child activities and treatment progress daily via electronic health record system.
- Provide 24/7 supervision
- Provide transportation for child to appointments, school, etc.
- Complete training and licensing process
- Participate as a member of a child’s treatment team